I enjoy sharing what i’ve learned through my experiences as a coder (and otherwise). Here’s a list of some recent presentations I’ve given (either internally at my employer or outside at conferences or meetups):
- Natural language interfaces to databases using parser-combinators (functional, scala)
- Writing resilient unit tests (testing, TDD)
- Functional-oriented OO programming for loose-coupling (OO programming, design, architecture)
- Introduction to Rx (coding)
- Introduction to reactive programming & reactive systems (architecture, coding)
You’re very welcome to reach out if you would be interested in having me as a speaker!